18 Sept 2014

sk'in brightening and hydrating masque: review

sk'in brightening and hydrating masque


I received this mas k in my September Nature's Beauty Bag, see here for review and pricing. It is vegan, animal cruelty-free and organic. This is a mask which claims to enhance complexion and smooth skin. It is for sensitive, normal or dry skin -  a no go for you oily ladies out there.
It smells like chocolate and something else I can't quite put my finger on. The something else kind of ruins it for me unfortunately. The consistency is like melted chocolate which is nice. It is easy enough to put on but the sachet size made it difficult to get even coverage over my giant moon face. You can leave the product on for a max of 10 minutes which is just what I did. It dried quite hard on the face and you take it off by dabbing it with a damp cloth - as I'm not sure if this will stain it I used one of my daughter's old face washers, I'll let you know if this stains. My face actually does feel nice, smooth and soft afterwards even without moisturiser. Fortunately the smell doesn't seem to linger. I don't know that I look any 'brighter' but it is definitely an improvement on the other products in this range that I have tried (see review here). I would probably actually use this again given the opportunity, however I wouldn't go out and purchase this product. Given that it is $39.95 for 65ml and 3ml did my face I'd say that this is quite reasonably priced.


Have you used sk'in products before?
What did you think?
What is your favourite product?
Note: I paid for these products using my own money and have not been approached to do this review. These are my opinions and should not be regarded as anything other than that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment